Virtual mechanisms in reception areas are taking the place of real employees at many condominiums in Brazil. Among many reasons, it is to reduce costs with work force, such as labor charges; and to increase security levels. Reducing condominium fees costs.
There is a 24/7 access monitoring, via many strategically placed online cameras. That are monitored by qualified professionals (remote monitoring agents), who watch all the moves from a distance.
After the implementation of the system, the company is now responsible for everything concerned to security: equipment maintenance, and training. It seems that all problems are finally over. Are they really over? How much would cost all this new implementation? What are the risks, the advantages and disadvantages in implementing a virtual reception?
- The system records and stores images – That’s why it is so important to choose a reliable company – The ideal is to know well this company. Paying it a visit, gathering some information from its current clients, and also checking on their social media network.
- Make sure the company has all the infrastructure needed, and that it will correspond all your expectations. Even more important, check what are the procedures in case of burglary, or any kind of incident, or imminent risk.
- Electronic equipment technical maintenance, staff training and technical support.
- The condominium has to have its own electricity generator, or any other kind of tool capable of providing full capacity to the system, in case of a blackout.
- Sharp increases in maintenance and equipment costs
- No staff member in the reception area. Passengers not knowing how to operate the equipment, causing delays, compromising security.
- The lack of staff members, delays, and all the bureaucracy make the reception area even more vulnerable to burglary actions.
- Most of the time visitors don’t know how to operate the system, don’t get any orientation like support or hotlines, and have to wait outside for a long time. Being exposed to risks.
Less work force results in a decrease in payments and charges, causing a decrease in condominium fees. Using the system, it is possible to manage access to:
- Service Providers
- Vehicles in the garage
All the data is recorded and stored in a centralized portal, and can be requested or accessed at any time.
AR.Key: Innovation and access control
AR.Key is a mobile solution to people access, opening doors and gates. Offering solutions to safety and high costs.
- Decreases costs with work force, without reducing access to users, because of its shelf check in system.
- Significantly reduces in 80% the costs with the installation of a virtual reception.
- Maintenance expenses are only 30% from the amount of virtual reception maintenance.
- The app works in any smartphone device, even the oldest models.
- Works as an integrated mode, allowing users to invite people through smartphone (guests can have access to the place, using the invitation)
- A single platform that can be used by everyone: residents, service providers, guests, employees; making access control and management easier.
Know more about this and many others AR.Key advantages here.